4tfx broker customers have been struggling from a very long time after falling for the service traps laid by the broker on its website. In order to prevent any more innocent customers from getting stuck with this potential scam broker, we have done an intensive research and provided a detailed 4tfx broker review to point out why you as a customer need to be wary of this broker.
Initially what caught our eye are the misleading claims of providing a unique trading platform with over 200 CFD assets with services including trading in Foreign exchange, Stock exchange & Cryptocurrencies. Being just a 2 year old broker and without any regulations from any jurisdictions, its impossible for any broker to offer such services.
Hereby we have listed few pointers to enable you to understand what to look for when choosing a broker and why should you stay away from 4tfx scam broker. Read the full 4tfx Broker review here.
4tfx Broker Complete Overview
As mentioned above, the facts here are the result of our team’s extensive research & shows that 4tfx claims are highly misleading, making 4tfx a possible scam.
- 4tfx website is registered in Texas instead of its claimed location of United Kingdom. In fact, majority of the website’s traffic comes from the same state.
- There is no physical address on the website to verify its existence & its owner has used paid services to hide his/her identity which in itself raises many questions
- Claims of providing 200 CFDs are purely false and completely baseless as the broker is unregulated & isn’t registered under any regulatory authority.
- Apart from a UK registered customer care number & an e-mail, there is no other information about its board members & team of experts.
- 4tfx has also received warnings from regulatory authorities like FCA, ASIC & CySec because of numerous complaints filed by its users
- Majority of users has filed complaints against the broker regarding the case that the broker prevents any withdrawals and also doesn’t issue refund if users intend to cancel their subscription instead of depositing more funds.
4tfx Scam – Scammer Alert
Our entire research reveals that almost none of the information provided and claimed on the 4tfx broker website holds true. This raises a huge red flag and thats why we believe 4tfx is a scam broker from which you need to stay cautious.
Additionally after going through all the complaints filed by its users, it becomes quite imminent that the broker is definitely involved in questionable services and is not customer friendly. Hence, it is suggested that readers choose a more established & trusted broker instead of falling prey to this scam broker.
Unfortunately if you have already got trapped & trying to get your hard earned money back from them, then we will guide you in the right direction and provide you information on how to move forward to file a complaint against 4tfx.
To start with we recommend not to deposit any more funds with them & immediately file a complaint.
We assure you we will help you in every way possible.